PSA COMPETITION GUIDELINES
PROJECTED IMAGE DIVISION
Interclub Digital Projected Competitions
Competition Dates – This competition is held four times each year beginning in the fall, with four rounds in November, January, March, and May. Entries are due on the 5th of the month prior to each round. Call for Entries will be announced in the LPS monthly newsletter prior to each round.
Category – This is a general category open to all digital images (color, B&W, including alterations and manipulations).
- Image Size – Horizontal Images – MAXIMUM 1024 pixels wide; Vertical Images – MAXIMUM 768 pixels tall (images exceeding these restrictions will not upload)
- Format – JPEG only
- Color Space – sRGB is recommended
- File Name – Enter the Title of the image as the File Name (or Version Name)
- Submit Entries - Email entries by the due date as follows:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Subject line: PSA Competition
- Body of email: Enter “Title of Image – Your Name” (make sure the Title listed here matches the File Name of the image file)
- Attach image
- MAXIMUM of 3 images may be submitted per person for each round
- Eligibility – All LPS members in good standing are eligible to participate. Dues must be paid up-to-date prior to submitting entries.
- Club Entries Allowed – Each club may enter up to 6 images by 6 different makers for each round. The final images submitted for LPS will be selected by a committee.
- Awards – Any club that is a PSA member may chose to compete as a club, with honors awarded to individuals and to clubs with the highest accumulated points for the year.
- Contact – If you need assistance in preparing submissions or if you have any questions, please contact the PSA Rep at firstname.lastname@example.org.